APPLICABLE REGULATIONS AND MEASURES – COVID19 – 2021/2022
THIS SEASON WILL BE AS FUN AND EXCITING AS EVER! TO ENSURE THAT EVERYTHING RUNS SMOOTHLY AND FOR YOUR SAFETY, HERE ARE SOME NEW RULES TO FOLLOW THIS YEAR…
- Please stay home if you have any symptoms.
- For outdoor line-ups and lifts (rope-tow), it is recommended to wear a mask or face-covering but it is not obligatory.
- It is required to wear a mask or face-covering for anyone 10 and over inside the building. You may take it off once seated at your table. Restaurant regulations will apply in the cafeteria area.
- Please practice social distanciation at all times.
- Hands desinfection stations will be provided.